The core goal is to have an extremely customizable / configurable SW stack which (typically) runs on an electric vehicle charging point (AC or DC) and covers all possible current applications. We quickly realized that we could slightly extend the goal to a general edge energy management software. Coordinating different local energy production and consumption entities is a very straightforward generalization of what a future proof charging stack is doing anyway.
- Please start reading and find all documentations here: https://everest.github.io/
- Find sources here: https://github.com/EVerest spread over several repositories
- Join our discussions and check the team calendar on this mailing list: https://lists.lfenergy.org/g/everest
- We started this project at the end of 2020 and created a company around it in Feb 2021 (https://pionix.com).
- We went public with the idea in summer of 2021, but the source code is only accessible by partners under NDA for the time being.
- Code went public 10th of January 2022