You are viewing an old version of this page. View the current version.
Data Architecture Workgroup Office Hour
Teleconference weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 US Pacific Time. Meeting details can be found in the LF Energy Community Calendar or below.
+31 20 708 1363 Netherlands, Amsterdam (Niet-gratis)
Vergadering-id: 261 201 495#
If you like to add you topic to add to the agenda, feel free to add it.
Topics for the meeting of 10th of September
Topics for the meeting of 3th of September
Topics for the meeting of 27th of august
- One hour later: OEDI @Michael Rossel?
Topics for the meeting of 20th of august
- Set the agenda
- Review action list updates
- TAC seating update
- COMPAS Sander Jansen
- Open data
(I, Robbie Morrison, was asked to record my comments about developing country transfers, please move this content elsewhere if this is not the best place. Or alternatively delete this comment.)
There are three projects promoting open source/data/access for energy policy development for developing country:
- Global Power System Transformation Consortium — aimed at up-skilling the entire industry from operations to public policy
- U4RIA guidelines — a set of principles to improve transparency, community engagement, robustness, and trust
- LF Energy — based on recent comments by Shuli Goodman
IEEE (6 July 2020). Global Power Systems Transformation Consortium: landscape analysis of relevant standards, testing, and certification activities. IEEE. Closed access.
OPM and UK Aid (August 2019). Synthesis Report on the "Fourth Roundtable Discussion on Strategic Energy Planning" (Trieste 28 June 2019). United Kingdom: Oxford Policy Management and UK Aid. U4RIA Section 4 (pages 7–8) titled "Working groups on modelling standards and capacity building".
Meeting 13 August 16:00 CEST
- Work on data architecture working document together.
- Chosing one interesting project that needs guidance or can serve the purpose of first project "to test our guidance on"
- Sharpen goal in above mentioned banner (our mission statement).
- Information models plotted on SGAM (what standard to use where)
- OEDI semantics (someone from the OEDI project)
- Project focus and introduction
- Data input
- Data output
- Used semantics (What standards are used? e.g. for the meta data catalogue)
Everybody agrees with the Working group goal with the addition of adding open source.
Daniel Lázaro will ask the RIAPS project to join the office hour to talk semantics (see the OEDI initiative).
Eric Houmes will connect with the LF energy guys to see if we can check against standards/information models
Topics of last meeting 6 August 16:00 CEST were
- Getting to know each other better as we had a couple of new contributors.
- Express the main interests and topics to address
- Confirm the main goal of our data architecture stream which is Interoperability and semantic standards to help interaction,
- Issues that might have to be solved to be successful (like Legal issues (intellectual property ownership), specific local rules that apply.
- Next steps data architecture document, work together on this document in next sessions to finalize a first set we work with.
- Data architecture project support was not a topic for today
- March 13, 2020 - Agenda & Minutes // Recording
- March 19, 2020 - Recording
- March 26, 2020 - Agenda & Minutes // Recording
- April 2, 2020 - Recording
- April 9, 2020 - Recording
- August 6, 2020 - follow soon
- No labels