CoMPAS Community Call, November 6
On Monday, November 6, from 15:00-16:00 CET, the CoMPAS team invites you to be part of their community call. We will introduce you to CoMPAS, community, collaboration, and communication. We have a short introductory agenda with speakers, lined up that will introduce you to mentioned topics.
There will be loads of room to interact with the team and ask questions.
The call will take place by LFX Zoom. You can join for free or use your LFID to login.
Ways to join meeting: Join from PC, Mac, iPad, or Android https://zoom-lfx.platform.linuxfoundation.org/meeting/91529772098?password=11bf41dd-9b62-49ae-b0fe-aded632b188f ( https://www.google.com/url?q=https://zoom-lfx.platform.linuxfoundation.org/meeting/91529772098?password%3D11bf41dd-9b62-49ae-b0fe-aded632b188f&sa=D&source=calendar&ust=1696765430973972&usg=AOvVaw1Ev1tMKsxo74E1U3yhxIJ5 )
- Meeting ID: 91529772098
- Meeting Passcode: 039765
- Community intro by ben van 't ende (Community Manager)
- What is up with community
- Working together
- Long term goals
- Technical Steering Committee by Aliou Diaite (Maintenance & Operations Project Manager at RTE)
- Annual review
- Project's stage
- Growth Plan
- Communicating CoMPAS by Sander Jansen (Product owner virtual substations at Alliander)
- Talk IEC week
- Article on CoMPAS
- YouTube tutorials
- Collaborating with LF Energy projects by Eloi Bail (Director of Operations chez Savoir-faire Linux)
- Substation projects
- Broader collaboration under the LF Energy Umbrella
Please share with anyone that might be interested. We are excited about your participation!