|Table of Contents|
LF Energy TAC Overview
a. The role of the TAC is to facilitate communication and collaboration among the Technical Projects. The TAC will be responsible for: i. coordinating collaboration among Technical Projects, including development of an overall technical vision for the community; ii. making recommendations to the Budget Committee of resource priorities for Technical Projects; iii. electing annually a chairperson to preside over meetings, set the agenda for meetings, ensure meeting minutes are taken and who will also serve on the Governing Board as the TAC’s representative (the “TAC Representative”); iv. creating, maintaining and amending project lifecycle procedures and processes, subject to the approval of the Governing Board; and v. such other matters related to the technical role of the TAC as may be communicated to the TAC by the Governing Board.
b. The voting members of the TAC consist of: i. one representative appointed by each Premier Member; and ii. one representative appointed by the technical oversight body (e.g., a technical steering committee) of each TAC Project (as defined herein).
c. One representative of any Member may observe meetings of the TAC. Any committers from a TAC Project may observe meetings of the TAC. The TAC may change this at any point in time, including: (a) opening meetings to a broader community; (b) holding closed meetings; and (c) holding meetings open to the public.
d. At the start of the Directed Fund, “TAC Projects” are those Technical Projects listed as having voting representatives on the TAC on the Directed Fund’s web site. Thereafter, any Technical Project can become a TAC Project through the approval of the Technical Project’s technical oversight body, the TAC (by a two-third’s vote), and the Governing Board. The TAC and the Governing Board may approve a project lifecycle policy that will address the incubation, archival and other stages of TAC Projects.
e. The TAC representatives will elect a chair to preside over meetings, ensure minutes are taken and drive the TAC agenda with input from the TAC representatives.
Additional information found in the LF Energy Charter.
Strategic Member Company or Project
|Voting Eligibility||Appointed By||Representative at TAC|
|Alliander||Voting Member||Membership Entitlement||Arjan Stam, Alliander|
|RTE||Voting Member||Membership Entitlement||Benoît Jeanson, RTE|
|GXF||Voting Member||Vote of TSC Committee||Jonas van den Bogaard, Alliander|
|OperatorFabric||Voting Member||Vote of TSC Committee||Boris Dolley, RTE|
|OpenEEmeter||Voting Member||Vote of TSC Committee||Phil Ngo, Recurve|
|PowSyBI||Voting Member||Vote of TSC Committee||Anne Tilloy, RTE|
|SOGNO||Voting Member||Vote of TSC Committee||Antonello Monti, RWTH Aachen University - Chairperson|
|EM2||Voting Member||Vote of TSC Committee||none|
|CoMPAS||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee|
Frederic Fouseret, RTE
Sander Jansen, Alliander ( TAC Representative )
|FledgePOWER||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||Akli Rahmoun, RTE|
|Grid Capacity Map||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||none|
|Hyphae||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||Kotaro Jinushi, Sony ESL|
|openLEADR||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||Lonneke Driessen & Stan Janssen, OpenADR|
|SEAPATH||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||Eloi Bail, Savoir-faire Linux|
|Shapeshifter||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||Jelle Wijnja, Alliander|
|OpenSTEF||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||Frank Kreuwel, Alliander|
|Green Energy Hub||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||Martin F. Hansen, Energinet|
|EVerest||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||none|
|FlexMeasures||Non-Voting Member *||Vote of TSC Committee||none|
* TAC voting representation once Graduation stage is reached (per Technical Project Lifecycle). Existing voting representation from projects prior to adoption of updated lifecycle is unchanged.
TAC meetings are open to the public and held every three weeks on Tuesdays, from 8:00 am - 9:30 am US Pacific Time.
Visit the Community Meetings & Calendar page for instructions on how to subscribe to the meetings.
To join TAC meetings, please email email@example.com and meeting details will be provided to you.
Visit Technical Project Lifecycle to review the LF Energy Project Proposal Process and Project Lifecycle documentation.
Approved Project Proposals
- OpenSTF Project Proposal.pdf
- Grid Capacity Map Project Proposal - LF Energy.pdf
- UFTP Project Proposal.pdf
- CoMPAS Project Proposal w:notes.pdf
- OpenLEADR Project Proposal.pdf
- SEAPATH Project Proposal.pdf
- SOGNO Project Proposal.pdf
- EVerest Project Proposal.pdf
- Green Energy Hub Project Proposal.pdf
- FlexMeasures Project Proposal.pdf
- November 23, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- November 2, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- October 12, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- September 21, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- August 31, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- July 20, 2021 Deck / Minutes / Recording
- June 29, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- June 8, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- May 18, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- April 27, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- April 6, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- March 16, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- February 23, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- February 2, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- January 12, 2021 Deck / Minutes
- December 8, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- November 17, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- October 27, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- October 6, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- September 15, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- August 25, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- August 4, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- July 14, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- June 16, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- June 2, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- May 19, 2020 Deck / Minutes
- May 5, 2020 Deck / Minutes