- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As a goal, we would like to guide realization of an energy system that is interoperable, by standardizing the meaning of data exchanged and guide implementation of projects developing exchange (interfaces) based on these standards. We focus on the business side of interoperability as common understanding, trust and transparency of data used and data exchanged is a fundamental part of the energy system of the future, regardless of geography.
Data Architecture Workgroup Office Hour
Teleconference weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 US Pacific Time. Meeting details can be found in the LF Energy Community Calendar or below.
+31 20 708 1363 Netherlands, Amsterdam (Niet-gratis)
Vergadering-id: 261 201 495#
== You can add your own topic ==If you like to add you topic to add to the agenda, feel free to add it.
Topics for next meeting 13 August 16:00 CEST:
- Work on data architecture working document together.
- Chosing one interesting project that needs guidance or can serve the purpose of first project "to test our guidance on"
- Sharpen goal in above mentioned banner (our mission statement).
- Information models plotted on SGAM (what standard to use where)
- OEDI semantics (Robbie Morrison?someone from the OEDI project)
- Project introduction
- Data input
- Data output
- Used semantics (What standards are used? e.g. for the meta data cataloguscatalogue)
Topics of last meeting 6 August 16:00 CEST were
- Getting to know each other better as we had a couple of new contributors.
- Express the main interests and topics to address
- Confirm the main goal of our data architecture stream which is Interoperability and semantic standards to help interaction,
- Issues that might have to be solved to be successful (like Legal issues (intellectual property ownership), specific local rules that apply.
- Next steps data architecture document, work together on this document in next sessions to finalize a first set we work with.
- Data architecture project support was not a topic for today
- March 13, 2020 - Agenda & Minutes // Recording
- March 19, 2020 - Recording
- March 26, 2020 - Agenda & Minutes // Recording
- April 2, 2020 - Recording
- April 9, 2020 - Recording
- August 6, 2020 - follow soon