- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As a goal, we would like the data architecture to build agreement and coherence between energy systems, regardless of geography or role.
Data Architecture Workgroup Office Hour
Teleconference weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 US Pacific Time. Meeting details can be found in the LF Energy Community Calendar or below.MEETING DETAILS: Follows
+31 20 708 1363 Netherlands, Amsterdam (Niet-gratis)
Vergadering-id: 261 201 495#
== You can add your own topic ==
Topics for next meeting 13 August 16:00 CEST:
- Work on data architecture working document together.
- Chosing one interesting project that needs guidance or can serve the purpose of first project "to test our guidance on"
- Sharpen goal in above mentioned banner (our mission statement).
- Information models plotted on SGAM (what standard to use where)
- OEDI semantics (Robbie Morrison?)
- Project introduction
- Data input
- Data output
- Used semantics (What standards are used? e.g. for the meta data catalogus)
Topics of last meeting 6 August 16:00 CEST were
- Getting to know each other better as we had a couple of new contributors.
- Express the main interests and topics to address
- Confirm the main goal of our data architeture architecture stream which is Interoperability and semantical semantic standards to help interaction,
- Issues that might have to be solved to be succesful successful (like Legal issues (intelectual intellectual property owershipownership), specific local rules that apply.
- Next steps data architecture document, work together on this document in next sessions to finalise finalize a first set we work with.
- Data architecture project support was not a topic for today
- March 13, 2020 - Agenda & Minutes // Recording
- March 19, 2020 - Recording
- March 26, 2020 - Agenda & Minutes // Recording
- April 2, 2020 - Recording
- April 9, 2020 - Recording
- August 6, 2020 - follow soon