- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
As a goal, we would like the data architecture to build agreement and coherence between energy systems, regardless of geography or role.
Data Architecture Workgroup Office Hour
Teleconference weekly on Thursdays, 7:00 US Pacific Time. Meeting details can be found in the LF Energy Community Calendar or below.
+31 20 708 1363 Netherlands, Amsterdam (Niet-gratis)
Vergadering-id: 261 201 495#
Meeting number (access code): 163 733 5788 Meeting password: in invite in mail
Join from a video system or application
You can also dial 220.127.116.11 and enter your meeting number.
Tap to join from a mobile device (attendees only)
+31-20-794-7996,,1637335788## Netherlands Toll
+49-6196-7819736,,1637335788## Germany Toll
Join by phone
+31-20-794-7996 Netherlands Toll
+49-6196-7819736 Germany Toll
Global call-in numbers
Topics for further discussion:
- Improve data architecture document
Google Drive Live Link url https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QcHqPRSmUUJQlJnfygGDkOpDPlId6U1V22pBuvZvDYk
- Input from the data architecture workshop
- <your topic>
Meeting 6 August 16:00 CEST
- Modernising Energy Data Access (MEDA) (Robbie Morrison)
- Open Energy Data Initiative (OEDI) update (Robbie Morrison)
- Next steps data architecture documentdocument
- Data architecture project support: ?
- March 13, 2020 - Agenda & Minutes // Recording
- March 19, 2020 - Recording
- March 26, 2020 - Agenda & Minutes // Recording
- April 2, 2020 - Recording
- April 9, 2020 - Recording