- Links & strong connection to EM2
- Link to issues https://github.com/openeemeter/eemeter/issues
- Roadmap and community goals from http://eemeter.openee.io/
- Documentation and tutorial at http://eemeter.openee.io/ - work with project to trim
OpenEEmeter is an open source toolkit for implementing and developing standard methods for calculating normalized metered energy consumption (NMEC) and avoided energy use. The OpenEEmeter library contains routines for estimating energy efficiency savings at the meter.
OpenEEmeter includes the reference implementation of the CalTRACK methods for estimating normalized metered energy savings. CalTRACK is a working group under the Energy Market Methods Consortium (EM2).
- Code repository on GitHub
- OpenEEmeter page on PyPi
- Issue Tracking via GitHub issues
- Project Roadmap
- Documentation and tutorial
- Related eeweather project documentation
Expand title OpenEEmeter Mailing Lists Name Description OpenEEmeter-general OpenEEmeter general discussion list OpenEEmeter-announce OpenEEmeter Announcements OpenEEmeter-dev OpenEEmeter developers OpenEEmeter-tsc OpenEEmeter Technical Steering Committee
- Meetings calendar