Join our mailing list.
Development of open source software components for Microgrids to solve for network resilience, power quality, efficiency, stability, reliability and investment optimization when connecting Renewable Energy Sources (RESs) / Distributed Energy Generation (DER).
Currently, we are reviewing software multiple open source microgrids for use cases and interoperability. The intention is to chart a plan for 2021. Please join us.
The group is meeting bi-weekly at 4:00p PT. Please check the calendar for meeting information.
MG Architecture Sprint
- 28 January 2021: Presented by Bruce Nordman, LBNL
- 11 February 2021: Presented by Jorge Elizondo, Heila Technologies
- 18 February 2021: Presented by Kotaro Jinushi, Sony CSL
- 25 February 2021: Presented by Bruce Nordman, LBNL
- 11 March 2021: Presented by Shuli Goodman, LFEnergy
- 25 March 2021 - Joint session
- 8 April Meeting - Joint session with Haikus