To be accepted at the Sandbox stage, a project must:
- Submit a completed Standards Project Contribution Proposal Template to the TAC, or the TAC’s designated recipient for contribution proposals. The proposal should include the following information
- Name of the proposed standard project
- Mission statement
- Expected deliverables
- Is this an existing standards effort, or a new one
- Is this related to an existing project
- Organizations currently participating in the standards effort and/or planning to participate.
- Any existing materials or assets that will be seeded to the standards project
- Provide such additional information as the TAC may reasonably request.
- Be available to present to the TAC with respect to the project’s proposal and inclusion in LF Energy. Project teams should be prepared to present a detailed (20-30 minutes in length) overview of the project in addition to speaking to the information contained in the project contribution proposal.
- Be deemed by the TAC to add potential value or value to the mission of LF Energy.
- Obtain an affirmative vote of the TAC.