To be accepted at the Sandbox stage, a project must:
- Submit a completed WG and SIG Proposal Template to the TAC, or the TAC’s designated recipient for contribution proposals. The proposal should include the following information
- Name of the proposed WG or SIG
- Mission statement
- Expected deliverables
- Timeline for the working group
- Initial collaborating organizations and/or individuals.
- Provide such additional information as the TAC may reasonably request.
- Be available to present to the TAC with respect to the working group’s proposal and inclusion in LF Energy. Working Group teams should be prepared to present a detailed (20-30 minutes in length) overview of the working group in addition to speaking to the information contained in the working group contribution proposal.
- Be deemed by the TAC to add potential value or value to the mission of LF Energy.
- Obtain an affirmative vote of the TAC.