This page contains an overview overview of the ComPAS architecture. More details can be found on the ComPAS architecture website:
Principles for Overall Architecture
The project will adopt the following principles for the overall software architecture:
- A modular architecture based on microservices facilitating a tailor-made integration of the building blocks in third-party IT systems
- A cross-platform software ensuring compatibility with various end-user environments.
- Scriptable functional modules to enable the customization/automatization of the configuration process according to the specificities of users
- Light-weight web-browser-based client
- Multi-language support for the user interface
Overall functional block diagram
System Configuration Tool (SCT) functional diagram
Technical Architecture Overview
Conceptual Overview of Data Architecture Repositories and Semantics
Fossoly is used by LF energy to scan on license compliance.
LFX security is used for security scanning in the code.